Thanks to our Senegalese braid rasta wig , avoid long hours in your African hairdressing salon. This wig is made with ultra light and high quality synthetic strands. These are Kanekalon fibers that resist heat. So you could reshape your additions by making beautiful waves or even leaving them smooth. Everything depends on you ! Our Rasta Senegalese Twist wig has a very natural look. The twisted braids have been carefully rolled by hand, a traditional know-how that makes the beauty and originality of the Senegalese braid. You dreamed it in a wig, we made it for you. Super limited stock. Place your order without delay.
- Our handmade Senegalese Twist Braid Rasta Wig has a density of 180% so well supplied, no empty space between the lines.
- The Senegalese braid wig is easy to install, without glue or adhesive. It attaches with two combs and adjusts with an elastic band. You can remove it whenever you want. You thus preserve your hair and can apply your care in the evening.
- This wig is made to suit most faces.
- Our Rasta Braid Senegalese Twist Wig is made with ultra light and heat resistant synthetic hair
- 100% handmade
How to place your Handmade Senegalese Twist Braid Rasta Wig?
- Prepare your hair well: your hair should be as flat as possible.
- Put on a wig cap , to prevent the wig from slipping and also to protect your hair.
- Secure your wig slowly, working from back to front. Make sure she’s in the position you want
- Check if the wig is well fixed
- For a wig that stays fixed no matter the movement, please try our anti-slip headbands that hold your wigs no matter how your head moves.
Tips for taking care of your Handmade Senegalese Twist Braid Rasta Wig
- Clean your wig with a product formulated for synthetic hair
- Then place the wig on a wig stand to dry naturally.
- Store your wig when it dries in the satin wig bag offered by Xquisite Hair Line with your purchase.