Our virgin Indonesian hair has been hand selected from the finest, most natural and unprocessed hair in the country. Clip-in extensions from our Indonesian straight virgin hair are made of an extension strip with 5 clips which allows for long-lasting fixation. It is extremely silky natural hair that blends perfectly with all your hair textures. If you want volume, this strip of clip-in extensions is just perfect.
These 1PC clip in extensions of virgin Indonesian hair come at an extremely good price considering the quality of this hair that you will be able to use again and again year after year.
Top quality Indonesian hair extensions are extremely soft, can be curled, dyed and whatever else takes your fancy. Treat it like your own hair!
- Water restores the natural texture of our Indonesian virgin hair, you can also straighten it back to its original shape
- Our Vietnamese natural hair clip in extensions tapes are thick from weft to bottom with exceptionally full tips.
- Our virgin Indonesian hair clip-in extensions are made from 100% unheated or chemically treated virgin hair.
- Indonesian hair extensions have a silky finish, are easy to comb and style.
- 1PC clip in extensions of 5 clips, 120g
- Our virgin Indonesian hair has a lifespan of over 3 years if properly cared for
How to Place Your Virgin Indonesian Clip In Hair Extensions
- Your hair must be clean and well detangled before the application of the clip-in extensions piece of natural virgin Indonesian hair
- You will also need a tail comb
- Open your hair for the installation of the first clip-in extension strip and refine the line with the end of your tail comb
- Hold the other hair with clips to prevent the hair from covering the area delimited for the pose
- Open the clips of the extensions and clip them to the place indicated
- Style your hair for the desired natural look
How to Care for Your Virgin Indonesian Clip In Hair Extensions
- Clean your Indonesian virgin hair clip-in extensions with a mild shampoo, without rubbing.
- Always finish by rinsing the extensions with cold water to remove moisture.
- Then, gently squeeze excess water from the extensions and let them air dry.
- Keep them in an appropriate place