With our virgin Indian hair clip-in extensions you don’t have to buy the extensions every time you want to change your head. Our clip in extensions are made by excellent quality virgin Indian hair, the best in the market right now. It is genuine hair that has been carefully taken and has not undergone any chemical treatment or mixing with other types of human hair.
Our virgin Indian hair clip-in extensions have 7 pieces which ensures you a nice volume. Our Indian hair clip-in extensions are easy to put in and take out. You can have long and voluminous hair every day. Our Indian virgin human hair clip in extensions are identical in texture to Caucasian hair and will be clearly undetectable.
- Our clips are light for maximum comfort while being very strong so that you can style your hair and be free to move without fear of possible detachment.
- Our Indian virgin hair clip in extensions can be colored, curled, straightened. Anything you do as a hairstyle with your own hair, you are allowed to do with our premium Indian hair extensions.
- Extensions that look like you, extensions that allow you to save because their lifespan is at least 3 years and it can go beyond if you maintain them properly.
- Heated tools are safe to use.
- Available in a range of colors. No tangle.
How to Place Virgin Indian Hair Clip In Extensions
- Your hair should be clean and well detangled before applying the 7PCS Virgin Indian Hair Clip In Extensions.
- You will also need a tail comb
- Open your hair for the installation of the first extension strip with natural clips and refine the line with the end of your tail comb
- Hold the other hair with clips to prevent the hair from covering the area delimited for the pose
- Open the clips of the extensions and clip them to the place indicated
- Repeat the operation with the other bands
- Style your hair for the desired natural look.
How To Care For Your Virgin Indian Hair Clip In Extensions
- Human hair wigs are similar to your real hair you can wash it as many times as you want
- It is advisable to remove them before washing them.
- Please rub gently taking care not to damage
- Leave to dry preferably in the open air